We integrate architectural design, engineering and building science, energy modeling and construction detailing to assist architects, designers, and construction professionals with the design, construction, and certification of Passive House buildings.
MIZU Passive House Consulting offers various Passive House Design services including:
• Passive House Feasibility Analysis
• Conceptual, Schematic, and Development Design Consulation
• Energy Balance (PHPP) Modeling
• Building Junction Design and Modeling
• Design Stage Review Submission (Pre-Construction Assessment)
• Construction Quality Assurance and Change Impact Analysis
• Planning, Testing, and Commissioning Verification
• Post Construction Assessment Submission (Final Certification)
• Building Manager Training and Residents Orientation
Our Passive House Design Consulting Projects
Get In touch
We’d love to discuss your ideas and project needs. Please feel free to drop us a line.